Flexible dates @ I Heart Lashes, Carlingford – 2 days between 9:30am to 4:30pm.
Eyelash Extensions Course – Lessons will be one to one and delivered by Jenni from I Heart Lashes. All students will receive a lash extensions starter kit for the application of classic and glamour lashes. This includes lash extensions with different curls, lengths and thicknesses along with essential tools including a tweezer, tape and adhesive glue. A copy of the course instructional manual will also be provided.
What to expect from the workshop?
- Introduction to lash extensions and OH&S management
- How to conduct client consultations and meet expectations
- Overview of different lashes, sizes and styles
- Breakdown of different tools and products used to administer lashes
- How to correctly apply adhesives and understanding temperature
- Practical hands-on experience applying lashes on mannequin and live model
- How to perform lash removal and infill
- Overview of aftercare and lash products used for lash maintenance
Why choose I Heart Lashes?
- We keep it simple, practical and equip you with core foundational knowledge and skillsets required for applying classical and glamour lash extensions. Upon course completion you will also have the confidence to immediately work on clients.
- 3 month ongoing support via direct mobile phone contact for any questions and/or concerns.
- Certificate of completion
Essential requirements: On the second day of training, you will be required to provide a model for the practical hands on component whereby you will be applying lashes on the participant. This will usually be from 1:30pm through till 4:00pm. Please ensure your model has healthy natural lashes. Your instructor will provide more information about the requirements.
Terms and Conditions: Kindly note dates are flexible and subjected to availability. Upon making booking and payment, please contact to discuss a suitable training date. Alternatively, before booking feel free to contact regarding availability. Booking is not confirmed until full payment is made. Cancellations are non-refundable.